Senior UI Developer
This team is based in Horsham in a comfortable office with easy access to Route 611 with plenty of lunch spots! As part of the team, you’ll enjoy a relaxed work environment with little intervention from executive stakeholders since this platform has been a proven performer for over 10 years. Also, Tuesdays the team gets tacos together! You will also enjoy excellent health benefits, annual performance bonuses, and very competitive pay.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6+ years of professional experience
- REST or SOAP
- Microservices architecture experience
- Exposure to .NET or comfort working in a .NET environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front end hands on development
- 50% Programming
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000 / year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance and Health benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and matching
- Flexible hours, work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.