Scrum Master, Agile Technical Project Manager
The World Leading luxury fitness club is hiring a full-time Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager in their Midtown Manhattan office to own their consumer technology group, and is willing to pay above market rate, commensurate with experience. You MUST be a Certified Scrum Master, or have another accredited Scrum Certification. The company is the largest grossing luxury fitness club, and also owns several other "niche" fitness club companies. Though they are a gym facility, at their core they are tech focused, and house a robust technology division. Consumer products you will be overseeing include but are not limited too:
- Complex transactional Ecommerce platforms for purchasing memberships, apparel, etc.
- Booking applications on web and native mobile for personal training, individual classes, and group classes
- "In Gym" applications that connect members to fitness machines, as well as other interactive platforms
This is a great opportunity for the Mid-Senior level Scrum Master that is looking to join an emerging technology team at one of the most revered fitness clubs in the world. You will be working closely with Senior Leadership, agile development teams, Product Managers, and Designers to lead the development of native applications and consumer web platforms. As the Scrum leader you will also be leading all Agile and Scrum ceremonies, and will be integral in Agile adoption, and ensuring the successful delivery of all consumer technology projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 plus years of Scrum Master Experience
- MUST be a Certified Scrum Master, or have another accredited Scrum Certification
- Expert in User Stories
- Experience writing User Stories
- Can run Scrum Ceremonies
- Background in Agile implementation, Agile Coaching, or PMO transformation
- SDLC experience for Web and Mobile in Agile Environments
- Professional Technical experience, or degree in Computer Science a must
- Consumer facing experience is a must
- Agile Development Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience writing requirements, followed from conception to completion is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Keen Sense and Awareness Agile Development process and Project Management
- Exposure to advanced research and testing is a plus
- Strong hands on development or technical understanding is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
Day to Day
- Creating User Stories from initial discovery and requirements
- Running all Scrum Ceremonies
- Leading Agile Project Management for Web and Native Mobile platforms
- Experience with testing to validate decisions
- Working cross functionally with engineering, product, project, and marketing teams among others in an agile development environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k annually, Depending on Experience.
- You will be working with some of the best and brightest minds in content creation, technology, and consumer technology products.
- You will be owning all of the consumer technology projects for the company
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company as the Senior PM and Agile leader, helping to own the process and implement Agile
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Maternity and Paternity leave
- Excellent ancillary benefits such as; Decreased gym memberships, paid lunches and dinners, expensed cab fare for employees that leave work after 7 pm
- Potential for Equity and Bonus
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.