Principal Software Engineer with Boston Based Payment Processing Company
This company helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the account payable process. They help automate the whole invoice-to-pay process or simplify payments.
They are working with major companies like Visa, American Express, and Fidelity are using their software on a daily basis. They are currently searching for a passionate Back-End Principal Software Engineer who will be responsible for design and development of enhancements to their product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Solid understanding of design patterns, objected-oriented design, and architectural principles
- 5+ years of experience with Java and related technologies
- Understanding of financial systems, specifically around payments and invoice automation technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Java, Spring
- Lead the breakthrough and innovation for solving real-world software problems while identifying and defining key technologies for software development
- Provide consultation on complex projects as the lead contributor and specialist for your designated team of engineers
- Responsible for software architecture design and development for their financial products and platforms
- Rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated technical tasks
- Competitive Salary: $120,000-170,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.