A growing company in the Philly area is growing and looking to hire a Systems Engineer to join their team. This team is responsible for Systems Integration for new acquisitions. This person will be responsible for the initial discovery and evaluation of acquired infrastructures as well as the planning and building of integration solutions. The selected candidate will also be doing imaging of desktops, servers, file shares, and applications. They are looking for someone with a strong Windows background who is comfortable doing packaging and deployments using SCCM tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Experience Using SCCM for packaging, deployments, and imaging
- Scripting Experience (powershell)
- Citrix Experience, Zenserver, XenApp
- Strong Active Directory Background
- Messaging experience with Office 365 & Exchange
- Experience with Collaboration with multiple teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- SQL Server Experience
- VDI (virtual desktop) Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Windows/Microsoft
- 50% SCCM
- 100% Project Based Work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.