Senior Product Designer, User Experience - Consumer Entertainment Product
Our client, a publicly funded media company, is hiring a full-time Product Design Lead to own the full cycle of design for their Media Content Management Systems and consumer facing iOS, Android, Web, and emerging platform products.
Work hand in hand with Product Management, Engineering, Creative Services, and Business stakeholders to successfully create and execute on Design sprints, and own the complete product re-design of the CMS and consumer platforms. You will be responsible for everything from Discovery with the aforementioned stakeholders, research with users (both internally and externally,) and launching and iterating on designs based on testing and validation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful Media company with Products used by millions of people, and the opportunity to grow skills and title organically.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years minimum of experience as a User Experience Designer and Product Designer
- Portfolio that clearly outlines UX process, experience with Research and Testing, and Sharp visual designs
- Human Computer Interaction Design, Interactive Telecommunications Program for Design, or Degree / Professional experience in related field
- Media Product Design Experience
- Content Management Systems design experience for consumer Media Products
- Experience or interest in Radio, Television, Music, or Entertainment Technology Product Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in HCI or ITP Design is a bonus
- Experience as a Designer in the Non Profit or Public Sector
What You Will Be Doing
Day to Day
- Work in tandem with the Global VP of Digital Strategy on complete product re-designs and new product design
- Own the full cycle of design from initial research and ideation through iterations post launch
- Create Design sprints and requirements
- Turn requirements in to elegant and easy to use product designs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140 per year, depending on experience
- Create designs for platforms used by millions of people
- Join a company that is launching platforms that are highly visible, with an opportunity to grow skills and title organically
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Excellent paid sick time, vacation, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- Modern office with stocked fridge
- Company lunches, happy-hours, and organized team events
- Pre-tax Commuter and Gym Membership Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.