Product Manager, Cryptography and Messaging
Out client, a highly secure Messaging application that leverages cryptography and block chain to keep communication and collaboration private, is hiring a Product Manager to partner with the Head of Product and Engineering teams full time to own the re-architecture and launch of their consumer and enterprise platforms.
You will take ownership of the Product Development process for their iOS, Android, web, and desktop platforms for both their consumer platform and Enterprise applications. Used by millions of consumers globally, and partnered with clients in Government, Security, Finance, Non Profits, and Technology, you will be involved from all stages of strategy and execution to ensure the successful production and delivery.
With co located development teams, users, and clients, you will be integral in understanding what needs to be built and how they will build products to effectively make the lives of the clients and consumer users easier. Grow your skills and title organically within a company that has over $75 million in funding through a series B.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Start up experience is needed
- Experience as a hands on Developer/Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- Exposure to Cryptography or Security products
- Expert in Agile Methodologies and Agile Product Development practices
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Cerified Scrum Training
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer science or business is preferred
- Security Product Development Experience is a plus
- Start-up experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
Day to Day
- Work side-by-side with Head of Product to create Requirements, sprints, and roadmaps
- Interface with clients to understand and create requirements and documentation
- Translate requirements to engineers
- Oversee the execution and successful completion of Product Development
- Manage the Agile Product life-cycle
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120 per year, depending on experience
- Join a successful start up whose products have millions of users globally
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Excellent paid sick time, vacation, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- Modern office with stocked fridge
- Company lunches, happy-hours, and organized team events
- Pre-tax Commuter and Gym Membership Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.