Established Ed-tech company is seeking a full time Product Manager to join their team in NYC. This company is a group of educational websites that offers video lessons, quizzes, educational games, and other related materials for multiple subjects for students in grades K-12.
The ideal candidate has experience 3+ years experience as a product manager working on software products in an education environment. You will be managing the platform, content, and account management and working to enhance the existing web product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Product Manager
- Experience managin Account Systems
- Experience with G Suite for Education, Google Classroom, and IMS Global standards such as LTI and OneRoster
- Experience with B2B and B2C products
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in an Education company or school
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110 k (DOE)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.