UX Designer with HealthTech Experience
One of the fastest growing HealthTech start-ups in the New York area is looking to bring on a full-time UX Designer in their DUBMO, Brooklyn Headquarters.
The company is revolutionizing the health insurance industry by building predictive analytics tools that allow healthcare providers to understand the needs of patients better than ever before.
They are growing by more than 50% within the next 6 months and they are looking to hire another UX Designer to the product team to build out their consumer facing member services platform. Ideal candidates will have experience doing some user research and competitive analysis, by able to translate concepts and user needs into high fidelity wireframes and prototypes, work closely with engineers and product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Experience doing user research and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to develop new feature concepts
- Ability to create high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Strong visual design experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Competitive annual salary up to $115k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit