Located in Fort Washington, a SaaS company is looking to hire an additional team member on their solutions team working primarily in the MEAN stack. The team is currently 10 engineers large and there are plenty of projects coming down the pipeline. The company works with a variety of industries from healthcare to government to finance and education to help with document management solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of software development
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS
- RWD understanding
- Professional experience with one of more of the following: Angular, React.js, or Vue.js
- Experience in Angular 2, 4 or 5, Typescript
- Node.js and Express.js, npm
- RESTful API
- MongoDB or NoSQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for technology
- Able to commute to Fort Washington everyday
- Understanding of Git
- Some familiarity with database structures such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Data modeling
- Any additional UI experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% HTML, CSS
- 20% Back end, API development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $65,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off for vacation and major holidays
- Team environment
- Professional development
- Work with new technologies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.