Business Analyst (C2H)
A leading government consulting company is looking to bring on a Business Analyst to the team. This role is urgent and looking for candidates that can obtain a Public Trust or higher. Must have at least 4 years of experience in an Agile environment working directly with development teams, as well as experience with Confluence and Jira. Role is ideal for any Business Analyst looking to grow out their career with a brand-named company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Agile experience (Scrum and Kanban)
- Scrum master experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Direct experience working with development teams
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust or higher clearance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Over 6 years of experience
- BA or higher
- Great technical writing skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: 6 month contract to hire, pays 50/hr, can convert up to 120k DOE.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.