Senior Software Developer - Java (Contract)
A leading software solutions company in the automotive industry is looking for a Senior Java engineer to join one of their main product teams. They are currently one of the industry leading’s solution providers and service tens of thousands of dealerships around the world. This is a great opportunity to join a stable company that has recently experienced massive growth and is rapidly becoming a household name. Here, you will have an opportunity to not only influence but are expected to innovate creative solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE technologies
- Significant experience with Spring MVC, bonus points for Spring Integration experience
- Knowledge of Angular.js
- Experience within a Test-Driven development and agile software environment
- Strong Database skills (Oracle, Sql, PL/Sql)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.