DevOps Engineer (Contract)
One of the most well-renowned financial software companies in the world is looking to add three DevOps Engineers on a three to six-month contract in their DC-Metro Area location. If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years related experience
- Skills required include Scripting (Shell, Perl, CGI, etc.), Networking and Apache Web Server
- Prior experience in launching and hosting highly available applications in AWS
- Experience with administering Tomcat & JBoss
- Monitoring tools (Wily, NewRelic, Splunk etc) setup and configuration
- Trouble shooting production issues
- Performance tuning of App/Web tier
- End to End System Administration
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Scripting Experience
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.