My client is looking for Algorithm Engineers who are eager, to combine their proficiency with C++, with embracing an analytics-fueled organization. This role is a major Contract-To-Hire opportunity with a culturally significant Enterprise company. To simply state, the client is the premiere Canadian company when it comes to Music and Film analytic organization. You will be putting your Algorithm versatility to the test with rewarding projects that will embrace out-of-the-box thinking. This is a remote role with very seldom Office meetings, and the opportunity for joining the company full-time is very high.
Required Skills & Experience
- Mathamatics Degree (Masters preferred)
- 4+ years of Object-Oriented Programming experience (Professional)
- Advanced C++ Development experience
- Experience testing in Linux environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing algorithms/using Source Code control systems
- C# Experience a major plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C++ Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (C2H)
You will receive the following benefits:
- 80% Remote work (Office in Markham)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.