Product Designer at Storage and Data Management Solutions Company
A storage and data management solutions company in Waltham is looking for a Product Designer to join their team working on an application that monitors large data sets to help better their clients’ businesses. This person will work in end-to-end design efforts of new Cloud SaaS products as well as in supporting the continuous improvement efforts of existing products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of experience designing for web and mobile application
- Ability to create an entire design flow: user research, sketching concepts, wireframes and prototypes, design implementation, usability testing
- Strong design sensibilities (visual, motion and interaction)
- Strong and proven Portfolio
- Experience in adobe suite, sketch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in webflow, uxpin, invision, origami, pixate
- Designing for SaaS products a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design
What You Will Be Doing
- UI/Visual Design: 50%
- UX: 50%
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with possibility to switch to perm
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.