Office 365 Administrator
This non-for profit company provides a network for connecting hospitals and physicians. You will be focused on the administrative/technical tasks within Office 365 suite of products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience with O365 suite of products with administering suite of products
- Powershell scripting
- Strong familiarity of administration of Exchange Online and Sharepoint Online.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Data gathering
- Good phone and communication skills
- Competitive Pay: $50/hr
- Contract Duration: 6 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Gym reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.