Senior Data Engineer (BI and ETL tools)
One of the largest financial companies in the United States which prides themselves on offering wonderful benefits for college, retirement, and healthcare all at a quick and affordable cost is looking to bring on a Senior Data Engineer to help expand their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a worked as a software engineer in the past, but with an emphasis on data. As part of your responsibilities you will building and designing data tools and very strong with ETL, and data. You must be strong working with large data sets, and working with data modeling and data warehousing. If you’re ready to get involved with a great company, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Very strong data background and working with large sets of data
- SSAS and SSIS
- Proficient in scripting in SQL, specifically with versions 2016 or 2017
- Working with Data warehousing or data governance
Desired Skills & Experience
- ETL tools
- Microsoft background specifically with .Net and C# background
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Additional Database experience with Oracle or MYSQL
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% building
- 25% implement deployments
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Mentorship program
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible work from home options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.