Senior Backend Engineer
The client is a provider of targeted location-based out-of-home media and marketing solutions reaching captive audiences on their personal mobile devices. The company uses a combination of Bluetooth, WiFi, and WaP technologies to deliver virtually any digital media content including images, videos, audio mp3s, maps, games, applications and coupons to mobile phones, laptops, tablets etc.
The client is hiring for a Senior Back-end Engineer to help spearhead development of our core IoT platform, with a focus on the Company's server-side applications. You will work closely with our CTO and the engineering team to develop new functionalities using cutting-edge technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong proficiency in Python and at least one additional modern programming language
- 3+ years experience of working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer
- 2+ years working with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Proven track record for quality code (proper unit test coverage and documentation)
- Proven experience with work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving, self-starter attitude
- Undergraduate Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience required
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.