Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you a DevOps engineer with heavy Windows exposure? This company is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. A senior DevOps engineer is needed to help with the commercialization of the software application. Applicants must have a B.S. degree or a degree in a related field. It is also required that applicants have experience with Azure, Powershell, and SQL. This is a full-time position that is in Irvine, CA. The position is contract to hire.
The manager of IT is looking to find an individual that really has a passion for helping the quality of life for others. The ideal candidate would be someone who would enjoy a very hands-on position, collaborating with other like-minded individuals. If you are an individual who is interested the healthcare industry and possess the required skills, then please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to communicate in a highly collaborative team environment consisting of technical (engineers/developers) and non-technical personnel (project managers/business leaders)
- 2+ years experience in Azure
- 2+ years experience in Azure, PowerShell, or Azure CLI
- 5+ years experience with Active Directory and other identity management providers
- 1+ years experience with REGEX, XML, XPATH, XSLT
- 5+ years experience in SQL or SQL Database
- 1+ years experience with .NET
- 1+ years experience with Visual Studio and it’s use in automated build environments
- Experience with Git in a team development environment
- Must have a B.S. degree or higher in a related field
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Configuration management tool experience with Chef or Puppet
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing HIPAA compliant healthcare applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Azure
- 33% SQL
- 33% Configuration Management
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.