Mid-level Automation Tester for Aerospace Industry
A well know company in the aerospace and defense industry is looking for their next automation tester to ensure automated machines meet client and industry requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a major company that values internal growth and promotes from within.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of automation testing experience
- 3-4 years of experience on protractor and selenium web driver
- REST API experience
- Test Scripting experience
- Configuration of Dev-Ops automation tools:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience within the manufacturing and aerospace industry
- TFS/Version One
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, with a possibility to extend
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.