Technical Business Analyst
Based in Washington, D.C. a global leader in digital broadcasting and television network content is looking to hire two (2) Technical Business Analyst for new projects kicking off in June. This is a contract 6-12 month contract to hire opportunity. Hourly rate: $50-70/hour (W-2).
The need is for a Technical Business Analyst, who has strong organizational skills and presents themselves very professionally as this is a highly visible project. It is important this person is extremely detail oriented, and flexible in their approach. Must have requirements:
- Agile/Scrum background
- Able to run scrums
- Write user stories, work flows, create models.
The ideal candidate will be working on work streams for Front end web, API and CMS projects. So ideally you should come from one of these backgrounds.
- Assist with the technical relationship with multiple internal and external platform providers and vendors.
- Drive consensus on technical solutions and discover/propose technical compromises acceptable to business stakeholders and technical providers.
- Work with the Technical Director, other solution designers, business and stakeholders to help formulation and communication of strategies and solutions for the overall technology architecture of the digital portfolio.
- Work closely with the Technical Product Owner, UX/UI and content teams to understand product and business goals, requirements, and strategies, and ensure solutions are aligned with those goals.
- Provide architectural guidance on solution design and ensure that technical decisions are in line with the enterprise architecture strategy, industry best practices, and the project program roadmap.
- Working closely with the Program Director to provide technical expertise and guidance to internal and external contributors.
- Provide technical guidance and support for planned changes to the digital platforms; define and document technical requirements.
- Understand the digital platforms and configurations and the ability to make recommendations
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and object-oriented programming methodologies
- Solid understanding of systems development and input/output modeling
- Working knowledge of database, OS, other system tools
- Working knowledge of quality assurance testing and concepts
- Experience with XML or JSON preferred
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
- Must have ability to learn system functionality and workflow in depth