Senior Android Developer (Kotlin) - UI Reskin for Publicly-Traded Company
Publicly traded healthcare analytics platform provider in downtown San Francisco is building out mobile team for their next-generation native Android product.
This team will build the companion app to their just-released iOS application which is used by doctors and patients to increase efficiency in the clinical trial process. This is used by millions worldwide and is consumer-facing.
The Senior Android Engineer will be responsible for architecture, design, and implementation of an entirely new app. The legacy app is written in Java, but this app will be entirely written in Kotlin.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 year of Kotlin experience or minimally 3 years of Android development experience
- Reskin entire mobile application
- Work in team environment
- Focus on UI/UX of Android application
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to own architecture and implementation responsibilities without senior mentorship while still maintain 100% hands-on responsibilities
- Strong communication
- Team player!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package, medical benefits, 401k
- Downtown SF location that is convenient to BART and CalTrain
- Join senior engineering team
- All new development!
- Great management