Well-funded company is transforming the social media world with their video streaming platform. International Business Times, Buzzfeed, Bloomberg, Yahoo Tech, and more are writing articles about their revolutionary technology. Their company connects everyone from YouTube celebrities to the average person through their engaging video sharing application. This company’s quick growth means open position on their mobile team. They are hiring for 1 Senior-level engineer who must have experience working on a video streaming consumer facing application. The 2nd hire can be a mid-level developer, also with experience working on a consumer facing application but video streaming experience preferred but not required.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience building consumer facing iOS applications
· Deep knowledge of the app life cycle, and activities, fragments and services
· Plus: experience working with real time video/audio delivery
· Objective-C, Xcode, CoreData, CoreGraphics, HTTP Streaming, AVFoundation, HLS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Small knit team in a laid back environment. Great health benefits that include double digit vacation days, 401K, dental, vision, health, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.