Machine Learning Researcher - PhD, Academic
An academic institution located in Kingston is seeking Machine Learning Engineers to join their research / academic team. This is a full-time position that will be working out of their Kingston office and is willingly to pay up to $50K a year. To be considered for this position, engineers must have a PhD in Machine Learning or a related field. This role will heavily be working with time series data, so it is imperative that engineers have extensive experience working with this data set. A clear publication record is also required, minimally 5.
Required Skills & Experience
- PhD in Machine Learning or a relate field
- At least 5 publications
- Proven work with time series data (biologics, videos, heart, speech, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Eager to learn and solve complex problems
- Publications from ACM or IEEE is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Research / Academic work
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $50K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Great exposure to new data sets
- An opportunity to work in an innovate academic environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.