Senior Front-End Developer
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in a MEAN stack environment and has at least one year of professional experience using NodeJS for the back end.
- Prior experience writing unit tests and using test driven development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to build RESTful APIs from Scratch.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the retail industry.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working on a NoSQL database (MongoDB).
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React/Redux
- 50% NodeJS/MongoDB
- 100% Hands-on programming
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- Daycare and gym in the building
- Free shuttle from closest subway station
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.