Join the team as a UX Designer, developing and creating the ultimate User Experience designs that will be used every day, nationwide! This is a hands-on and mentoring role that needs a lot of outside-the-box thinking.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in web design or UI design
- Deep knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working with Material Design
- Strong understanding of industry tools, such as Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, Writing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience developing for Android, iOS, and responsive web
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% User Interface/Web Design
- 20% Mobile and responsive web
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% coverage for in-network preventative care
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts
- Company-sponsored events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.