C++/SQL Developer (Linux)
A leader in consumer product trends/habits on a global scale are currently looking to hire several seasoned C++ engineers to their growing team. The ideal candidate would be someone who can hit the ground running with C++ and comes from a Mathematics/Quantitative background. If you are a C++ developer and are looking for an opportunity to work with multi-terabyte to multi-petabyte range of data then this might be the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Mastery of C++ working in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Practical knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithmic development.
- Prior experience with performance tuning.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong math background (ideally a Bachelors in Mathematics or a related degree)
- Experience working with cloud technologies (specifically Axure)
- Strong understanding of Data modeling
- NOT looking for a firmware or embedded developer.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% coding with C++ at the application level.
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive rate: Up to $80/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.