Senior Python Developer
A cyber-security product shop in Northern Virginia needs a Senior Python Developer to work directly with their VP of Engineering on new product features. This position could pay as much as $150K, DOE.
Working primarily in the commercial space, they are a market leader, building and supporting platforms and solutions to enable secure communication for global operations connected to the Internet. They are at the forefront of delivering the most innovative software products and SaaS solutions that are reliable, scalable, economical, and easy to integrate into any organization. You’ll work closely with the CTO and guide the development and deployment of their products using Python and Django. You will be programming new software and web applications, supporting new applications under development, and the customization of current applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Mobile Application Development working with Android and IOS.
- Cloud Development experience is highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of Linux, Docker and OpenStack.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python/Django
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
Competitive Salary: Up to $145,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Fully covered HVD
- 401K with a match
- Charitable matching program
- Dog friendly
- Flex hours/work from home days (up to 3 per month)
- Brand new office, currently being built out and expanded
- Office happy hours and other team building exercises
- Onsite gym access that is state-of-the-art
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.