Director of Engineering
An extremely well-known social network app that allows users to film themselves using famous quotes or lyrics from movies or songs is looking for a Director of Engineering to help build out their engineering team as well as manage the engineering team’s day-to-day operations as well as the end-to-end development on all products.
Ideal candidates have at least 3 years of experience in a management position and have experience working in a product-driven environment
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of management experience
- Strong understanding of mobile and cloud architecture
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics or other quantitative field
- Strong written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience making hires and vetting candidates
- Experience with Python
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.