Senior PHP Developer - Gaming
A progressive mobile-gaming company in the Peninsula is looking for a passionate CMS/backend software engineer to join their brand new mobile project. It’s a game involving realistic design of living spaces to engage young audiences in the tech field. Mobile gaming is a hot tech space, and this company was just acquired by a household name in Gaming in the Bay Area.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of PHP web application development experience
- Experience building out distributed systems
- Experience building out APIs
- Relational database experience (MySQL, SQL)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Drupal 7/8
- Experience with Memcache or Redis
- Experience with Gaming
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K
- Generous equity
- Vibrant office culture
- Catered lunch
- In-office Yoga
- Game room with vintage consoles
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.