Senior QA Engineer
Currently working with an industry leader in ed tech space in Sunnyvale, CA that’s looking to bring on a Senior QA Engineer to the team and willing to pay upwards of 170k!
The Senior Director of Software Engineering is looking to bring on their First QA engineer to the team. Because you will be the first boots on the ground, you will have control over what language and testing tools you will use. This will be a heavy automation role that requires you to build an automation framework from scratch for the backend.
Ultimately they want to groom this person to be the QA manager and own the QA culture for the company, and help grow out a team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of QA knowledge/methodologies
- 4+ years white box automation experience
- Strong coding experience in Java, Python
- Designing test cases, test plans
- Ability to determine automation strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience in ed tech space
- Strong communications skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with new technology in a collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.