Senior Front End Web Engineer
A world-renowned financial company is looking for a Senior Front-End Web Engineer to help build their consumer-facing web application. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and a team player ready to enjoy the fast-paced development cycles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using various frameworks and libraries, such as AngularJS, AWS, NodeJS, Webpack, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience using automation frameworks, like Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Skilled in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Sass, Less, or Stylus
- Experience in data visualization APIS and JSON
- Previous mobile development experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% HTML5/CSS3
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Account
- Flexible PTO
- Parental Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.