Professional Stock Experience Needed- PRODUCT MANAGER- Managing a Software Product- Financial Market
Be a product manager for one of the most innovative products in Center City! Join this exciting startup and manage a product throughout the life cycle. The product you’d be directly managing is a software that predicts prices of stocks, based on a complex proven algorithm. This new technology is close to launch, and needs someone to manage it with Stock Experience and equal experience in the Financial Industry.
You will be working with both in-house and off-shore employees, so a deeper understanding of coding and technology is needed in order to clearly communicate, and trouble shoot issues. You will also be collaborating with Designers, Project Managers, and the CTO, directly.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced understanding of the stock market through professional experience
- Ample collaboration Skills
- Ability to communicate about clean code
- Five Years of Experience in a Professional and Production-Level Environment managing a software product in the Finance Industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Communication/ Collaboration
- 30% Management
- 20% Modifying New Development- Watching out for bugs/red flags
- 40% Hands On Management
- 60% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) % Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.