An independent agency that strives to serve public interest by enhancing the role of New York City residents in the electoral process is in search of an ASP.NET developer to join their team as the election season ramps up. This developer will contribute to a variety of applications including candidate related, registered voter related, both public facing and internal. This candidate will be a seasonal employee for approximately 18 months, with the intentions to be converted to a permanent employee.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL (stored procedures/tables/functions)
- Web API
- Entity Framework
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Front end – 30%; Middle tier – 20%: Backend – 40%
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- City health coverage
- Vision, dental, prescription benefits package
- Compensation for OT
- 401(k) with company match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Training budget for employee skill growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.