Senior Graphic Designer
A restaurant chain that’s taking the East Coast by storm is looking to bring on a Senior Graphic Designer. They’re looking to take their projects to the next level and your sauce is exactly what their pot is missing! With home base located out in Horsham you will be expected to work in house at least 3 days a week. Work from home flex is available and negotiable.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years experience working on professional projects. Must have experience designing for consumer space. You will be responsible for planning, creating, and designing a vast variety of graphic materiel and must be up for the everyday challenges. Should be an independent worker that can take direction and also work on a team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of professional working experience (co-ops and internships not included)
- Must be able design skills and tools to both technical and nontechnical documentation
- Must be able to communicate with nontechnical team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of technical terminology
- Comfortability collaborating with management, teammates and clients
- Any additional UX/UI experience
- Able to commute to Horsham 3 days a week
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Graphic Design
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free meals
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.