Technical Product Manager
This Irvine company is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their team. Are you a technical product manager looking for something fresh, challenging, and extremely innovative? Are you excited by high-stakes deliverables, working with prominent, demanding personnel across multiple business lines, and creating something new in the virtual and gaming world? If so, an inventive new startup is looking for someone like you to run point on its foremost offering.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience working as a technical product, project, or program manger
- ability to manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, cost, and timeline
- Ability to seek multiple viewpoints, yet make independent decisions and influence positive results
- Experience coordinating product development cycles, software development schedules and leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience in defining or collaborating on the design of the customer-facing experience
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- excellent communication across multiple business companies and stakeholders
- experience in gaming, digital, or technical environments
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in gaming industry, ideally in massive multiplayer online (MMO) games
- Competitve Pay: Up to $110 / hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.