Quality Assurance Lead
This role is built for the engineer who has relished the opportunity to guide their team members and lead by example, but are now looking for the next challenge in their Automation Testing career. Located Downtown, this is the opportunity to 1) Lead a team that is migrating to a Cloud Testing Environment, and B) is an international marketing company with major food and beverage clients.
This role will have the ideal candidate spearheading the QA Automation process for a team of seven. The architecture will be testing on will be utilized by various teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to build frameworks with Selenium, no questions asked. The more versatile your scripting language experience, the more options your team will have as you will be trusted to collaborate with the Director of QA on which tools will be used. While the opportunity to grow your people management skills is there, this is still a role for a Quality Assurance professional that is Technical and wishes to remain Hands-On.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in QA Lead Role
- 5+ years of direct Programming Language experience ( Java/ Ruby preferred)
- Proven history of working with AWS in production environment
- Bachelor of Computer Science from accredited University
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins)
- Development background a major asset
- High-end communication skills
- 40% Linux Environment Testing
- 60% Cloud Environment Testing (AWS)
- 45% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 30% Team Management/ Architecture of Test Automation
You will receive the following benefits:
- New, beautiful Missisauga office
- Full health/dental benefits
- 4 Week Vacation package after 90 days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.