This company in Alisa Viejo is looking for a Dev Ops engineer to join a division that works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance that they need. This person will be part of a team that provides services for build and release, environment provisioning/configuration, and system administration for development and test environments. This company expects this person to be able to cover technologies built on IBM WebSphere and IBM platforms and Microsoft’s .Net platform solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Primary Automation with Powershell, DSC or Python
- Jenkins, TFS, GIT as management toolchain
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Cloud Experience (.NET, AWS)
- Experience with SQL server
- Able to start to finish build
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Problem Solving
- 30% Problem Solver
- 30% Deals with ambiguity
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.