Mid-Level SQL Server Developer
A client of ours in the healthcare space and located in the loop is expanding. They’ve been around for 20 years, but recently received significant funding and are looking to add 2 people to their team.
The data has been in place, but with their rapid growth it’s been moving slower. They need someone who can come in and upgrade the database/data warehouse to make it run more efficiently.
If you’re interested in learning more about this and the other SQL positions we have, submit your resume and I’ll give you a call.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience writing T-SQL queries
- Strong ability to write SSIS jobs and SSRS reports from scratch
- Great communication skills
- Enjoys collaborating and working with a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.