Mid-Senior C#/AWS Engineer
A SaaS company in Irvine specializing in cloud-hosted financial management software is looking to add to their integration team. Their product is used by major global companies such as DataXu, IBM, and Meals on Wheels.
You will be responsible for integrating their product with their clients’ platforms as well as integrating it with internal platforms as well. This will give you the opportunity to gain a variety of skillsets while developing primarily with C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, REST, SQL, and AWS. Great company that’s looking for an engineer that has shown stability in their career and is looking for a company to grow with.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- Strong experience with RESTful Services
- Previous integration experience
- U.S. Citizen of Green Card holder (cannot sponsor)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Cloud (Preferably AWS)
- Experience working in FinTech
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Server side
- 30% Client side
- 80% hands on development
- 10% planning
- 10% testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.