Back-end Python Developer at Cash Positive Startup
A very successful startup in downtown Boston is hiring Software Engineers to help build their incredible platform. This company is making safe driving more affordable. They use their mobile technology to measure and evaluate safe driving in the moment. Their projects vary in concept and implementation, so they need an Python Developer who can wear many hats.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of development experience
- Significant experience in Python
- A degree in CS or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Java, C/C++, or any mobile development experience is a plus
- Systems engineering and architectural skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing to the development of the company's products
- Helping scale the back-end team processes
- Practicing “Clean Code” principles
- Delivering products to market while also maintaining and continually improving turnaround time
- Participating in code reviews
- Up to 160K base pay
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.