Mid-Level Software Engineer with Cloud Tech in Newton, MA
One of the leaders in post-acute care is looking for Mid-Level Software Engineers to help design complex portions of the applications and platform that power the company’s multi-tenant SaaS solution. Simply put, this company works to help patients get back to 100% healthy as soon as possible This company is located in Newton, MA, and they use all of the latest Java and Cloud technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Java
- At least one year in professional Software Development
- Experience using cloud technologies such as Spring, Web/RESTful services, Oracle, MongoDB, and AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in the health field is a plus
- Experience in SaaS platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing technical design and contributing to the delivery of high-quality SaaS-based products
- Effectively collaborating within a cross-functional organization
- Up to 120K in base salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.