A start-up in Menlo Park is driving a paradigm shift in e-commerce by removing the obstacles consumers face when trying to buy a physical product like a gift. This company is creating an enterprise-grade, fully customizable, e-commerce solution powering the shopping experience, checkout and gifting platform You will be joining a talented team of designers, engineers, and product managers to design everything from mobile, desktop and web applications.
They are actively expanding their team and looking for a strong UX Designer to help solve complex UX problems and optimize the product through UX improvements and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Information Architecture or similar, or a minimum of 5 years of experience in UX design
- A minimum of 3 years of UX design
- Start-up experience
- Strong analytical skills – ability to understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the tradeoffs.
- Strong empathic skills – understanding how and why an interface succeeds or fails.
- Ability to take the intel, analytics, and pull the story together
- Strong presentation skills/Ability to influence
- Passion for opportunities Loop has to offer its customers, retailers & partners
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong analytical skills (ability to understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the tradeoffs)
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing to the definition of UX design throughout the product lifecycle, from initial explorations to final deliverables.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Consulting with clients and users to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing and user research
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Create, test and optimize interaction models
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.