Customer Success/Service Delivery Manager
Our client is a growing technology consulting company in the Philadelphia area that is expanding it's team and looking to hire a Customer Success/Service Delivery manager to help support their growing client base. This person will be responsible for working with existing clients to ensure SLA's are met and also act as a trusted partner to ensure the service priorities are aligned with the clients goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience experience interacting with upper management and communicating with both technical and non technical folks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at clients
- Ensure client SLA's are being met and formulate remediation plans when necessary
- Draft client reports and communicate status reports regarding SLA's
- Act as a point of escalation with clients
- Collaborate with project managers, delivery managers, and internal technical engineers to align resource plans
- Prior project or IT management experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, technology driven environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Consulting background/managed services experience
- Experience developing and managing SLA's
- Vendor experience with VMware, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, etc...
- Experience in call/contact centers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Client-facing service delivery and customer success management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) with Match
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Bonus structure
- Excellent work/life balance
- Paid travel to client sites
- Work from home majority of time
- Cutting edge industry
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.