Lead Data Analyst
Title: Lead Data Analyst
A well-known apparel company is looking to bring on a high level data analyst that will work closely with directors to focus on their Sales and Store initiatives. They generate over $350 million in revenue and also manage to generate consistent recognition for having a top workplace from Fortune and Washington Post. They need someone who is highly analytical and is looking for a position where they can make a large impact on the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of sales/business performance data analysis
- Strong Quantitative and Qualitative skills
- Proven skills in Statistics, Data Analytics and predictive modeling
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, SAS or R
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Machine Learning techniques
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Data Analytics
- 20% machine learning
- 33% Hands On
- 33% Management Duties
- 33% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.