Contract Software Engineer (C#, Angular2, SQL, Azure)
An Irvine based healthcare company is looking for a full-stack developer to take part in defining and achieving an organization’s technology roadmap. You will be designing, developing, and implementing new products and delivering an exceptional user experience. This team will be expanding their CadioCare software application as well as continuing to build-out a development team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of working with a high degree of independence and can collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel. Two years’ experience in AngularJS, a Full-Stack Developer, and experience with Dockers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- 1+ year plus experience with Dockers
- Regularly working with SQL batabase on the backend
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving
- Must have a B.S. degree or higher
Desired Skills & Experience
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Ability to build trust with customers and cross functional partners
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Middle/Back End
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.