Senior Front End Engineer - UI
Probably one of the largest players in the global retail industry has taken a major hand in how business is conducted globally, while also increasing consumer benefits. They are looking to add over 10 front end engineers to their front end team. Their comp can pay up to $165K.
You’ll be working on one of the most secure and important pieces of their eCommerce website, all built out in microservices. You’ll be joining a high-level team with a lot of room for growth. The company benefits are the top in the area with a lucrative bonus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Proficient with Front End frameworks including Angular 2, 4 or 6 or significant React experience
- Familiarity with Java or .NET on the back end would be a huge hit
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End (modern Angular or React)
- 10% Back End (.NET or Java)
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible PTO schedule
- Flexible hours - start early, leave early!
- Dog friendly
- Excellent yearly bonus package
- Major in store discounts
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.