Senior Manager of Product Development
A leading technology organization in Plano, Texas is looking for a Senior Technical Product Owner to help in leading the overall planning and execution of DevOps programs and projects. You will be a key player in providing strategic execution and planning surrounding a predictive and analytical intelligence platform.
The Technical Product Owner will forecast customer development requirements and translate them into value driven functions and features. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to leverage your technical expertise to dig into development issues and synthesize information, devise a plan, gain consensus and move towards a resolution. You will gain the opportunity to work with modern technologies in a green field environment. You will also work with a team of top of the line software engineers who are at the top of their field.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and working in a Cloud environment
- Understanding of knowledge based systems such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Even/Robotic automation
- Success delivering products/services in a high growth environment, exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve problems
- Professional experience in Scrum/Agile environments
- Ability to excel in a fast faced, startup environment with a passion for success
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to sell and close customers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing operations support systems and deploy tools as a service
- Ability to lead concept from inception to profitability
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% leadership responsibilities
- 20% hands on responsibilities
- 25% strategic management
- 50% technical delivery/solutions management
- 25% people management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Unlimited PTO with ability to manage your own time and work load
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Freedom to work with modern technologies and ability to help decide how they can be leveraged
- Gym membership, modern and state of the art offices with game rooms, free food, team activities, and happy hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.