This Irvine shopping company is looking for an iOS Engineer to join their team. They are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, they are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. They are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. They have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
Their engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions to auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to end-users. They are the technical heart of the company and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a high-growth tech company
- Track record of bringing highly-rated iOS applications to market
- Solid OOP and software design skills to create extensible/reusable software and meet architectural objectives
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Deep knowledge of:
- iOS SDK
- Integrations with REST Services
- Dependency Management Frameworks (ie. Swift Package Manager, Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Continuous integration / deployment, performance / function testing
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in computer science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Rx, Dependency Injection and MVVM architecture
- Experience in auto and/or finance industry
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and build new features for our iOS app to enable delightful user experiences
- Improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, and tech discussions
- Work seamlessly in an agile environment with product managers and designers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and implement pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues
- Pitch in and support other functions (e.g., product) as needed
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.