Machine Learning Engineer
Up and coming Sunnyvale start-up in the autonomy space is looking to add a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to their team. They need someone who is comfortable in their abilities to apply Machine Learning techniques to identify anomalies and improve reliability of their flagship product.
You will be working closely with one other Machine Learning Engineer as well as several other back end members. Catered lunches are brought in daily and the management is hands on and able to provide mentor-ship where needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years in Python, Java, and/or C++
- 5+ years using Machine Learning.
- Being self motivated and comfortable tackling challenging obstacles.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidates must be local.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some knowledge of Linux and GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Coding
- 40% Machine Learning practices
- 100% Hands On
- Increasing product reliability
- Building out and improving production code
- Competitive Hourly: Up to $130/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k matching
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.