Senior-Level Ruby on Rails (ROR) Engineer
You’ll be working on an educational survey software that collects data about college student opinions, and sells this data to marketing agencies, universities, and many others. This software needs to have a strong architecture so that a large user base can have access to it at the same time, with no loss of data or problems with the flow of information. You’ll need experience with object oriented programming (OOP), micro-services, and API integration, so you’ll need to be at the mid to senior level. Work full time on-site in West Chester, with a great space for production.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in Ruby on Rails
- Experience working on a small but senior team
- API Integrations- Advanced Level
- Software Architecture- New Development Experience
- Past experience working on a high-user based software or web application
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to read and understand technical/functional specs
- Advanced in Object-Oriented-Programming or Test Driven Development
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Ruby on Rails
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 80% New development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000-$120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (MDV) Coverage
- 401(k)% Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Quarterly Reviews
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.